The ideal candidate for this course is very familiar with ClearPass, Aruba Switches and Wireless products. Candidates should have worked with ClearPass or passed the Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) certification exam. Students should be looking to increase their ClearPass design, implementation and troubleshooting skills with this course.
- Multi–Server ClearPass Cluster Design
- Placement of servers in the physical environment
- High-availability concepts
- EAP/RADIUS and HTTPS Certificates document
- Administrative Access Control
- TACACS + access for Network Devices
- Policy Manager Administrative Profiles
- ClearPass Guest Operator Profiles
- Guest Network Access
- Web Page Design
- Advanced Self – Registration design
- Advanced Guest Access Services
- AirGroups Configuration
- Guest Device Registration
- Secure Network Access
- Advanced Service Design
- Advanced Enforcement
- Authentication Source Configuration
- Advanced ClearPass Modules
- Onboard and BYOD Deployment
- Endpoint Posture Design
- Advanced Profiler Configuration
- Wired Authentication
- Note: This topic focuses on the ClearPass integration aspect of the design, students should already be familiar with basic switch configuration.
- Configuration of Multi-Service Ports
- OnConnect and SNMP Based Enforcement
- Downloadable Roles
- Dynamic Segmentation
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Design and implement a multi-server ClearPass cluster.
- Design, implement and troubleshoot a complex ClearPass installation.
- Integrate ClearPass with a variety of Network Access Devices from multiple vendors.
- This Advanced Workshop covers all of the subjects and skills required to prepare for the Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX) exam.