AirWave Installation, Configuration & Use (AICU)
This hands-on course provides the knowledge and experience required to
install and use the AirWave Management Platform (AMP), RAPIDS, and
Visual RF. Structured labs provide students individual time with the AMP
server and a series of exercises that progress from monitoring
single-vendor networks to the configuration and reporting of complex,
multi-vendor networks. Students also learn how to integrate AirWave
products into an existing network.
The course is based on AMP 8.2 The
course is WLAN vendor neutral and assumes a heterogeneous network.
AirWave Installation, Configuration and Use is appropriate for those new
to the AirWave platform and provides an opportunity for the student to
become familiar with the functions and capability of the product in a
controlled lab environment.
AICU course also some of the pre-requisites for the
Aruba Certified Mobility
Expert (ACMX) v6.4 and the
Aruba Certified Design
Expert (ACDX) v6.4 certification exams.
This course is designed for individuals who monitor and troubleshoot
wired and wireless networks as well as those responsible for installing
and configuring network monitoring systems.
- Basic WLAN terminology and concepts
- Knowledge of wired and wireless networking design and operations
- Experience installing network monitoring software
- Students taking this class may complete the following self-paced
online courses available to view at no charge on the Aruba Web Site gives a brief
overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
wireless networking concepts and technology.
- Introduction to AWMS
- Installing AWMS
- Adding Device to AWMS
- IAP Organization and Groups
- Troubleshooting Clients and Wireless Networks
- Rogue Detection and Using RAPIDS
- Managing Administrative Access, Alerts, Triggers and Reporting
- Scalability and Redundancy
- System Administration
- Airwave Aruba Groups
- Configuring Aruba Devices
- IAP Template Configuration
- IAP GUI Configuration
- HP Switch Template Configuration
+44 (0)845 450 3544 f:
+44 (0) 845 127 4438
All courses are subject to change.
Terms and conditions apply