| AirWave Installation, Configuration & Use (AICU)|| |
Course OverviewThis hands-on course provides the knowledge and experience required to install and use the AirWave Management Platform (AMP), RAPIDS, and Visual RF. Structured labs provide students individual time with the AMP server and a series of exercises that progress from monitoring single-vendor networks to the configuration and reporting of complex, multi-vendor networks. Students also learn how to integrate AirWave products into an existing network.
The course is based on AMP 8.2 The course is WLAN vendor neutral and assumes a heterogeneous network. AirWave Installation, Configuration and Use is appropriate for those new to the AirWave platform and provides an opportunity for the student to become familiar with the functions and capability of the product in a controlled lab environment.
The AICU course also some of the pre-requisites for the Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) v6.4 and the Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX) v6.4 certification exams.
This course is designed for individuals who monitor and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks as well as those responsible for installing and configuring network monitoring systems.
- Basic WLAN terminology and concepts
- Knowledge of wired and wireless networking design and operations
- Experience installing network monitoring software
- Students taking this class may complete the following self-paced online courses available to view at no charge on the Aruba Web Site gives a brief overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
- outlines wireless networking concepts and technology.
- Introduction to AWMS
- Installing AWMS
- Adding Device to AWMS
- IAP Organization and Groups
- Troubleshooting Clients and Wireless Networks
- Rogue Detection and Using RAPIDS
- Managing Administrative Access, Alerts, Triggers and Reporting
- Scalability and Redundancy
- System Administration
- Airwave Aruba Groups
- Configuring Aruba Devices
- IAP Template Configuration
- IAP GUI Configuration
- HP Switch Template Configuration
t: +44 (0)845 450 3544 f: +44 (0) 845 127 4438
All courses are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply