| AirWave Installation, Configuration & Use|| |
Course OverviewThis hands-on course provides the knowledge and experience required to install and use the AirWave Management Platform (AMP), RAPIDS, and Visual RF. Structured labs provide students individual time with the AMP server and a series of exercises that progress from monitoring single-vendor networks to the configuration and reporting of complex, multi-vendor networks. Students also learn how to integrate AirWave products into an existing network. The course is based on AMP 8.0 The course is WLAN vendor neutral and assumes a heterogeneous network. AirWave Installation, Configuration and Use is appropriate for those new to the AirWave platform and provides an opportunity for the student to become familiar with the functions and capability of the product in a controlled lab environment.
This course is designed for individuals who monitor and troubleshoot wired and wireless networks as well as those responsible for installing and configuring network monitoring systems.
- Basic WLAN terminology and concepts
- Knowledge of wired and wireless networking design and operations
- Experience installing network monitoring software
- Students taking this class may complete the following self-paced online courses available to view at no charge on the Aruba Web Site gives a brief overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
- outlines wireless networking concepts and technology.
- Introduction to AirWave
- Installing AirWave
- Adding Device to AirWave
- Using Visual RF and Visual RF Plan
- Troubleshooting Clients and Wireless Networks
- Rogue Detection and Using RAPIDS
- Managing Administrative Access, Alerts, Triggers and Reporting
- Scalability and Redundancy
- AirWave System Administration
- Wired Device Management
- Aruba Configuration Methodologies
- Configuring Aruba Devices with AirWave
- Aruba IAP Management
- Cisco Configuration Methodologies
t: +44 (0)845 450 3544 f: +44 (0) 845 127 4438
All courses are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply