|Advanced Mobility Solutions and Troubleshooting (AMST) - ACMX v8 || |
Course OverviewThis course is structured to help the student build a better understanding of the Aruba technologies, designing mobility first networks, strategize their implementation/configuration and their troubleshooting methodologies. This course teaches how to take a complex scenario and break down into manageable blocks and while still managing your time accordingly. This course is approximately 35% lecture and 65% hands-on lab scenario-based exercises.
Successful conclusion of the course prepares the participant for the Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) v8 written exam offered through PearsonVue test centres and partial preparation for the lab exam.
Typical candidates that are preparing for ACMX v8 written exam and/or ACMX v8 lab exam. Also, IT Professionals that are looking to further advance their expertise/knowledge on HPE Aruba Mobility technologies for career growth.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Plan, implement and troubleshoot enterprise multi-site Aruba campus wireless network, remote-access, and multi-tenant environment.
- Analyze functional requirements to create a network design and implementation plan
- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions.
- Implement advanced services and security solutions.
- Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting.
- Infrastructure & Redundancy
- Analyze Functional Requirement for Aruba Architecture and troubleshooting zones
- Mobility Master redundancy (L2 vs. L3)
- Clustering (L2 & L3 deployment and Hitless failover)
- Multi-controller Operations
- Planning, implementing and troubleshooting Campus AP and Remote AP Provisioning
- WLAN Provisioning
- Secure employee WLAN
- Guest Access
- Remote AP
- IAP VPN Development
- Planning, implementing and troubleshooting advanced services and security solutions
- Role Derivation & Firewall Policies
- Dynamic RF Management (AirMatch, ARM old)
- Voice & Video Optimization
- Tunneled Node
- RFProtect (WIDS/WIPS)
- Advanced Aruba OS (AOS) Features
- Planning, implementing and troubleshooting Network Management and monitoring
- ArubaOS Dashboard
- Spectrum Analysis
- Monitor using Clearpass
t: span class="auto-style40">+44 (0)845 450 3544 f: +44 (0) 845 127 4438
All courses are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply