|ClearPass Essentials (ACCP Level) || |
Course OverviewThe "ClearPass Essentials (CPE)" training course provides you with a foundation in Network Access Control using ClearPass 6.5 system. This course covers in depth configuration of ClearPass policy manager with a focus on Enforcement and Device Profiling. The course also includes setup and configuration details of primary application of ClearPass Guest like guest web login pages, guest self-registration, device provisioning using OnBoard and client posture analysis using OnGuard.
- Network Administrators and IT Staff who's network must support "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) provisioning and onboarding.
- Network Administrators and IT Staff who configure and manage guest and visitor WLAN access.
- Network and System Administrators responsible for reporting and compliance of WLANs
- Familiarity with network standards and terminology, VLANs and IP protocols including routing and switching.
- Basic WLAN terminology and concepts.
- Knowledge of wired and wireless networking design and operations. Knowledge of RADIUS server configuration, 802.1X authentication, AAA, LDAP and Active Directory experience.
- Students taking this class may complete the following self-paced online courses available to view at no charge on the Aruba Web Site
Wired Fundamentals gives a brief overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
Wireless Fundamentals gives a brief overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
- Introduction to ClearPass
- ClearPass Setup and Installation
- Introduction to ClearPass for AAA
- Authentication & Security Concepts
- Network Access Device setup and configuration
- 802.1x with Local User
- Monitoring & Troubleshooting
- Insight Reporting 802.1x with Active Directory
- Guest services and Guest Manager
- Guest Web Logins
- Guest with Self-Registration, Sponsor Approval & MAC Caching
- Intro to Onboard Onboard Setup & Configuration - Dual SSID & Single SSID
- Profiling on Guest and 802.1X services
- Posture and Health Collection
- Posture Enforcement Wired 802.1X Authentication & Enforcement
- ClearPass Operations
- Administrative and Operator Roles for Policy Manager & Guest
- Clustering & Redundancy ClearPass
- Using Single Sign-On
- ClearPass Exchange
t: +44 (0)845 450 3544 f: +44 (0) 845 127 4438
All courses are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply