|ClearPass Fundamentals (ACCA Level) || |
Course OverviewThe "ClearPass Fundamentals (CPF)" training course provides you with a good grounding in Network Access Control using ClearPass 6.5 system. This course covers the basic configuration of ClearPass policy manager with a focus on AD authentication, guest access with self-registration, device provisioning using OnBoard and client posture analysis using OnGuard.
This course is only available on requast and prepares the candidates for the Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA).
- Network Administrators and IT Staff who's network must understand and implemement "Bring Your Own Device" (BYOD) provisioning and onboarding.
- Network Administrators and IT Staff who configure and manage guest and visitor WLAN access.
- Familiarity with network standards and terminology, VLANs and IP protocols including routing and switching.
- Basic WLAN terminology and concepts.
- Knowledge of wired and wireless networking design and operations. Knowledge of RADIUS server configuration, 802.1X authentication, AAA, LDAP and Active Directory experience.
- Students taking this class may complete the following self-paced online courses available to view at no charge on the Aruba Web Site
Wired Fundamentals gives a brief overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
Wirless Fundamentals gives a brief overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
- Introduction to ClearPass
- Introduction to Clearpass for AAA
- 802.1x with Local User
- 802.1x with Active Directory
- Guest services and Guest Manager
- Guest Web Logins
- Guest with Self-Registration
- Intro to Onboard Onboard Setup & Configuration
- Profiling on Guest Networks
- Posture and Health Collection
t: +44 (0)845 450 3544 f: +44 (0) 845 127 4438
All courses are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply