Engagement and Analytics Essentials (Meridian Beacons)
The Engagement & Analytics Essentials training is a 3-day instructor-led classroom technical training course which covers the Meridian, Bluetooth beacons as well as the Analytics and Location Engine (ALE) platform. Participants will be provided with an in-depth technical overview of the features and will also have an opportunity to tackle hands-on labs. Topics such as Meridian Appmaker and SDK, maps and app content creation will be covered.
Customers needing the knowledge and skills to implement Aruba's "Blue Dot" location tracking and analytics system.
It is recommended that the candidate have an understanding of RF and WLAN design concepts prior to attending the training. Knowledge of existing Aruba WLAN controllers would also be of benefit which can be gained by attending the following courses:
· Introduction to Meridian AppMaker, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons and Analytics and Location Engine (ALE)
· Maps and Placemarks
· Pages and Events
· BLE Beacon Positioning and Notification
· Campaigns and Notification
· Beacon Deployment and Installation
· Beacon Management
· Beacon Operations and Maintenance
· ALE and Analytics Integration with ClearPass and AirWave