|Scalable Design & Implementation (ACMP Level) || |
Course OverviewUsing lectures and labs, "Scalable WLAN Design and Implementation (SWDI)" course builds upon concepts introduced in the Implementing Aruba WLANs course. SWDI covers content enabling the student to understand and implement advanced topics included in Aruba’s firewall features such as policy design, authentication and role derivation.
Additionally, it covers subject material for building complex networks using Aruba’s Remote APs and multi-controller environments based upon the Aruba Campus Wireless Networks Validated Reference Design for network design and redundancy. The course is based on ArubaOS 6.4.
Network engineers with more than a single controller in the network.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) certification (Required)
- Implementing Aruba WLANs course (Recommended)
- Ability to provision an Aruba controller with multiple SSIDs, captive portal and 802.1X.
- Students taking this class may complete the following self-paced online courses available to view at no charge on the Aruba Web Site
Wired Fundamentals gives a brief overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
Wirless Fundamentals gives a brief overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
- Aruba Architecture and Features Review
- RF Protect
- Rogue classification and containment
- Implementing Roles and Firewall Policies
- Advanced Firewall Functions
- Using WLAN policies to create a Secure Employee WLAN with 802.1X
- Using WLAN policies to create a Secure Guest WLAN with Captive Portal authentication
- Remote Access Point (RAP)
- Secured Wired Access
- Master/local benefits
- Mobility / Roaming
- Master redundancy and Centralised Licensing
- Local redundancy
- AP redundancy
- Mesh solution
t: +44 (0)845 450 3544 f: +44 (0) 845 127 4438
All courses are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply