System Integrators and Network Administrators.
Students should possess an understanding of network fundamentals, traffic classifications, and general network management concepts, as well as network security concepts and technologies.
Upon completion of this course, students will have gained a basic knowledge to successfully configure and manage their Extreme Analytics implementation as well as take the Extreme Analytics Specialist certification exam.
- Introduction and discussions regarding the Extreme Analytics operation and capabilities, including how traffic is collected and the components that make up the solution.
- Discussions and hands-on lab regarding Extreme Application Analytics configuration, with practical focus on critical items such as integration with Extreme Management Center, location definitions and custom Finger Prints.
- Discussion regarding the multiple analyses and reporting tools, including hands-on labs utilizing the dashboard, reporting, management and search capabilities.
- Introduction to the on-board diagnostics and logging on the Extreme Application Analytics Engine for troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Extreme Analytics Overview
- Configuration and Management
- Configuring Switches and Extreme Application Analytics
- Extreme Management Center Integration
- Overview of the Dashboard
- The Components and definitions
- Creating and Generating Custom Reports