Network engineers and System Admins who are new to OpenStack and need to familiarise themselves with the installation, management and operation of an OpenStack cloud network.
Students should have some basic experience with IPv4 and LAN switching systems. Experience using Linux is preferrable although not essential.
- OpenStack Introduction & Architecture
- OpenStack Services in Detail
- Installing and configuring an OpenStack Cloud using DevStack
- OpenStack Neutron Networking
- OpenStack Neutron Networking with OpenvSwitch
- Using the OpenStack Dashboard
- Configuring OpenStack using Floodlight