|Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) - ACCP || |
Course OverviewThe Implementing Aruba ClearPass instructor-led course takes a deeper look at the ClearPass product portfolio. This 3-day classroom session includes both instructional modules and hands-on labs to lead participants through the implementation and configuration of a ClearPass Network Access Control solution. This course is designed to advance the learner’s knowledge ClearPass features and administration. This is the second of two sections in the ClearPass Essentials course and is designed to advance the learners knowledge of a complete ClearPass solution.
This course is focused on ClearPass functionality and administration. Participants will learn how to setup a ClearPass Cluster with High Availability, and configure OnGuard endpoint compliance and Onboard BYOD features. In addition, this course Monitoring and Reporting, as well as deployment best practices..
Successful conclusion of the course prepares the participant for the Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional exam (ACMP) v6.7 proctered through PearsonVue test centres and PearsonVue online.
5 days (Classroom or Virtual)
- Ideal candidates include network professionals who are looking to build upon their foundational knowledge of the ClearPass product portfolio.
- This course would be beneficial for customers who are seeking to expand their ClearPass installation to take advantage of all its features, as well as engineers and technicians wanting to implement a ClearPass solution.
- Familiarity with network standards and terminology, VLANs and IP protocols including routing and switching.
- Basic WLAN terminology and concepts.
- Knowledge of wired and wireless networking design and operations. Knowledge of RADIUS server configuration, 802.1X authentication, AAA, LDAP and Active Directory experience.
- Students taking this class may complete the following self-paced online courses available to view at no charge on the Aruba Web Site
Wired Fundamentals gives a brief overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
Wireless Fundamentals gives a brief overview of the wired networking principles used in Aruba products.
- Intro to ClearPass Services
- Review of ClearPass Fundamentals
- Review of Authentication Services
- Introduction to Posture and Health Checks.
- Configuring And Monitoring OnGuard
- Managing the OnGuard Agent
- OnGuard Enforcement
- OnGuard Enforcement Workflow.
- Incorporating System Health Validation Into Services
- Onboard Provisioning
- Introduction to BYOD
- Configuring Internal Certificate Authorities
- Building an Onboard Portal
- Onboard Administration
- Managing Client Certificates.
- Managing BYOD Users and Devices
- Certificate Revocation and OCSP
- ClearPass Cluster
- Database Configuration and Sync
- Configuring Policy Manager Zones
- Configuring Server High-availability
- Administrative Access
- TACACS Authentication
- Administrative Profiles for ClearPass Policy Manager
- ClearPass Guest Operator Profiles
- Administrative Operations
- Understanding Certificates in ClearPass
- Updates and Upgrades.
- Server Backups
- Technical Support and Logs
- Insight Reports
- The Insight Dashboard.
- Searching Insight Data
- Alert Configuration and Watchlist.
- Configuring Custom Reports.
- Insight Administration
- After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Monitor and troubleshoot ClearPass services
- Deploy a scalable ClearPass cluster
- Select and install security certificates within the cluster
- Manage licenses, upgrades, and backups of ClearPass servers
- Configure posture and health checks to ensure the security of your network client’s
- Build enforcement based on effective health check results
- Set up and manage an effective self-service BYOD solution using ClearPass Onboard
- Configure Administrative Access to ClearPass Modules and Network Infrastructure Devices
- Configure custom reports and alerts in the Insight module
t: +44 (0)845 450 3544 f: +44 (0) 845 127 4438
All courses are subject to change. Terms and conditions apply